The January–June 2018 revenue remained on previous year’s level and operating result declined slightly from the comparison period due to tightened market situation and increased sales costs. Cash flow from operating activities increased significantly compared to same period in previous year.
- Revenue was EUR 25.6 million (25.8), representing a change of -1.0 %
- Operating result was EUR -0.9 million (-0.9)
- Operating profit per revenue was -3.7 % (-3,5 %)
- The result was EUR -1.0 million (-1.2)
- Earnings per share amounted to EUR -0.25 (-0.30)
- Revenue was EUR 50.8 million (50.6), representing a change of 0.4 %
- Operating result was EUR -1.8 million (-1.5)
- Operating profit per revenue was -3.6 % (-3.0 %)
- The result for the period declined and was EUR -2.2 million (-1.9)
- Earnings per share amounted to EUR -0.52 (-0.45)
Outlook for 2018
The Martela Group anticipates that its revenue and operating result in 2018 will improve compared to the previous year. Due to normal seasonal variations, the Group’s operating result accumulates during the second half of the year.